TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of buggy rental:
For the takeover of the buggy arive atleast 30 minutesin advance for a contract and training.
- Valid ID card
- Valid driving license
- Refundable deposit (used in case of accident) 5000 CZK.
- People with Czech residence must not have an address on any city district office.
- Valid passport or ID card
- Valid driving license
Each tenant isresponsible for damage caused.
Driving the rented buggy is at your own risk.
PHYSICAL PERSON – ENTREPRENEUR OR CO. S.
1. Valid ID card of the owner of company
2. Valid driving license
3. If a vehicle is driven by another person, it is necessary to provide a copy of its ID card and driving license.
4. The refundable deposit (used in case of accident) is 5000- CZK
Each tenant is responsible for the damage caused.
Driving the rented buggy is at your own risk.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accident insurance in the Czech Republic and the EU with 10% participation, Assistance
- Insurance of responsibility
- Liability car insurance, motorcycle helmet is not required
RESERVATION – HANDOVER OF THE BUGGY-QUAD (BUGGY)
Take the Buggy at least 30 minutes in advance to complete the contract and training.
The reservation is valid only if it is confirmed by the landlord or the booking system!
- The order confirmation is sent by the system to the tenants on the selected email to confirm the reservation.
- Lease length and dates can be changed after booking confirmation.
- Reconciliation is possible if buggy is available at the time.
4.BUGGYNY s.r.o. reserves the right in exceptional cases to withdraw from the confirmed reservation.
- Book online via booking form or by phone. When booking online, please wait for the confirmation that will be sent to your email. If the confirmation does not arrive within 30 minutes, contact the landlord by phone.
- Changes in the booking may only be made by telephone, subject to availability of Buggy. If the rental period changes, the price will be recalculated for this new rental period. Where the change was confirmed and the cost changes, such a price will then be charged.
1.Before receiving the buggy, a refundable security deposited in cash or by a credit card in the amount of 5000CZK as a guarantee for any damage caused by the tenant.
2.The details of the authorized driver and payment method will be confirmed when the contract is drawn up and can not be changed. When paying by a payment card, the tenant must be the owner of the payment card. Any additional costs incurred during the lease will be taken from the refundable deposit. The total cost of the buggy and the refundable security deposit is payable at the beginning of the lease.
- The tenant will be handed the selected Buggy as booked.
- Reserved Buggy is reserved for up to 15 minutes after the agreed take-over time unless the tenant and the staff change the situation (call).
3.After the start of the rental, it is not possible to choose additional insurance or add another driver.
4.In case of a previous Buggy refund, the original price is charged, it is not possible to change it.
5.Buggy may be run by another (second) driver if included in the car rental agreement. This (second) driver must provide the documents necessary for the conclusion of the contract. In the case of a vehicle being handed over to another person not listed in the lease, a standard fee for this service will be charged + a penalty fee of 1000CZK.
6.Also, all additional services ordered are canceled, and all the risks associated with an accident will be borne by the client.
TAKEOVER OF BUGGY
- When the Buggy is taken over, the handover protocol will be issued. Please check your mileage and fuel content correctly and contact our staff for any inconsistencies.
2.To take the Buggy at least 30 minutes in advance, due to contract writing and training.
- Buggy must be returned at the time and place specified on the rental agreement. In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes, an additional hour of rental will be charged.
- We ask for the driver to return the car so that he / she can confirm the total amount by signing. The third person signs documents on behalf of the customer when returning the car, unless he or she returns to the car, leaves the branch and does not sign or when he / she is unable to participate in the return of the car.
- The vehicle must be returned completely clean and in the state in which it is taken over by the renter, taking into account the usual wear and tear. Buggy is considered to be clean: the exterior – bodywork, must not have visible dirt (eg. mud, insects), interior – seats, footwell, dashboard etc. must be clean (eg. without cracks, scratches, must not be left behind). If this does not happen, a cleaning fee will be charged according to the rental pricelist.
- Buggy is the tenant obliged to return with the same fuel content in the tank as the Buggy was taken at the time of the loan. Otherwise, a penalty fee is requred for refueling and fuel compensation according to current fuel prices.
INSURANCE AND OTHER SERVICES
- .In case of unauthorized departure of the assistance vehicle or if the service is not arranged, the fees are charged according to the price list BUGGYNY s.r.o.
- In the case of the tenant of unintended defects and accidents, the assistance is included in the rental price. In the case of accidents that are not covered by insurance or defects, services are charged according to the BUGGYNY s.r.o pricelist.
- Duggage buggy is charged according to the price list BUGGYNYs.r.o .. In the case of the tenant of unintended defects and accidents, the take-off of the vehicle is included in the rental price. In the case of accidents that are not covered by insurance or defects, services are charged according to the BUGGYNY s.r.o pricelist.
- Exceptions include tire damage (puncture, cut) and improper handling (eg. fuel, large scale scratch paint, etc.), bulb replacement, and tenants’ outfit. At the same time, you must immediately notify the landlord.
- Each damage event, that is, one that does not damage the rented Buggy, damage or destruction, the Lessee is obliged to report immediately to the landlord and the Police. The tenant must fill in the “Traffic Accident Record”, which has been received with the Buggy Documents, provides an inventory of all participants, witnesses, vehicles and other affected items. In the event of failure to comply with this obligation, any damage shall be claimed against the lessee.
- In case of non-observance of the general terms and conditions of lease, the Lessee is obliged to pay all costs related to the damage incurred on the Buggy and its accessories or in connection with the operation of the vehicle during the period.
- If the costs of liquidation of a claim are to be reimbursed by the insurance company for which the Buggy is insured, the tenant is obliged to pay 10% of the Buggy purchase price, but not less than CZK 10,000, and to pay the toll to the landlord. In case of theft of the rented Buggy, the tenant is obliged to pay the lessor 10% of the Buggy purchase price. The Lessee is also obliged to pay to the Lessor all the eligible claims or any deductions from the Insurance Institute. The Buggy Renter is responsible for damages to the Buggy borrowed by him, but also by third parties in the event of failure to identify the guilty party, and for this reason we recommend that the additional insurance scheme be waived for damages to zero.
- The Recipient shall cover all damages, including lost profits, during the repair of the Buggy, arising from the driving of the Buggy under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other narcotics.
- The Recipient agrees that the renter is entitled to make the rent from the debit card to the Lessee. For example, to pay for cash damage.
- The Recipient agrees that the landlord will store and use his personal data to fulfill the contract. Such personal data will be provided to third parties only if the landlord considers it to be inevitable to prevent or to avoid unlawful or lawful acts.
FINES AND OTHER SANCTIONS
- The Recipient is obliged to pay immediately all fees, taxes, fines for traffic offenses and other sanctions.
- Buggy must be returned at the time and place specified on the rental agreement. In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes, an additional hour of rental + an administrative fee of 300 CZK will be charged.
- In case of loss (OTP, proof of legal tender, keys, etc.) the tenant will be charged a contractual fine of 5000CZK.
- The Recipient undertakes to return the Buggy in the state in which he took over. For Buggy pollution the lessor charges: Burning or permanent pollution of seats 10 000CZK, heavy pollution of the interior with possibility of cleaning 2 500CZK, body pollution 200CZK. The missing fuel will be estimated and recalculated by the normal fuel price + an administrative charge of 300CZK.
- In the case of a missing part of the Buggy, the lessee will pay it in the amount of the spare part price, service work + administrative fee 300CZK if there is no written report about the theft to the Police of the Czech Republic.